What permits and/or licenses will I need to operate a business in Caddo Parish?

FAQsBusiness Licenses, Finance FAQs

An occupational license tax is due and payable upon commencement of the business. The Parish issues a temporary license to conduct business for a period of 30 days. The temporary license must be updated after 30 days, and the original license will be mailed. Occupational licenses may be obtained from the Purchasing Department.