If I intend to sell alcohol, what permits or licenses do I need?

FAQsBusiness Licenses, Finance FAQs

A class A or B Alcohol Beverage License is required for the sale of alcohol in the Parish. A class A license is for the consumption of liquor on the premises, class B is for liquor in package form only. Applications for an Alcohol Beverage License may be obtained from the Purchasing Department. The application must be accompanied by certified funds in the proper amount payable to the Parish. The amount payable depends on the type of business.